This is a useful and valuable resource for anyone planning to apply for the MEXT scholarship.Derek Murphy, USA.
Want to pursue (post)graduate studies in Japan with a Monbukagakusho Research Scholarship?
The Monbukagskusho Scholarship (also known as Monbusho Scholarship, MEXT Scholarship or Japanese Government Scholarship) is the dream of thousands of students worldwide. Established in 1954 and offered by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT), it is a scholarship that covers full tuition and very generous monthly stipend for accepted students to attend internationally respected universities in Japan, pursue their academic interests, and receive degrees and qualifications in their respective studies. To date, more than 75,000 students from approximately 160 countries have received this prestigious scholarship and studied at top universities in Japan.
The Monbukagakusho application process (Monbukagakusho Scholarship 2017-2018, Monbukagakusho 2017-2018), however, can be extremely frustrating and confusing due to the lack of clear guidelines and instructions in filling out the applications and completing the process. Take a look at a few of the past applicants' comments regarding their 'blind' application process:
Most applicants believe that their success onto obtaining the scholarship is exclusively biased to their performance during application, which is a big common mistake. There are several factors and qualitifactions that are taken into account by Monbukagakusho coordinators, and some of them should be acquired, or built, long before applying. It is strongly recommended that you start preparing as soon as possible in order to get a better idea on what is expected from applicants in terms of their skills, academic records and research experiences.
What is the Monbukagakusho Research Scholarship Prep. Guide?
The Monbukagakusho Research Scholarship Prep. Guide© is a 101-pages digital book created in the course of over one year of research, interviews with MEXT representatives, and surveys with literaly HUNDREDS of actual Monbukagakusho scholars/alumni. It's compiled for the purpose of a comprehensive profile analysis to guide future applicants.
It provides an ultimate guide in preparing your application, containing more than 50 tips and recommendations onto creating your professional Research Proposal, on finding Japanese universities and prospective supervisors, on preparing for the Monbukagakusho's Qualifying English Language Examination, up to the utmost preparation for the final interview. It is ideal for those seeking a research scholarship at graduate or postgraduate level (Researcher position, Master's or Ph.D.) in regional, private or national universities in Japan.
Here's what you get in the eBook:
* Self-application check list included. Research Proposal9 tips and recommendations for writing an excellent proposal, including 12 common mistakes!
* Accepted research proposals (.pdf) and templates (.doc and .tex) included. Japanese UniversitiesStep-by-step guide on how to browse and search for suitable Japanese universities on your field of study.
* Internationally acknowledged rankings included. Universities with High Acceptance of ScholarsAn exclusive list of 60 Japanese universities with high acceptance of Monbukagakusho Research Scholarship applicants. Prospective Japanese SupervisorsLearn how to respectfully and efficiently contact (and screen) potential Japanese supervisors.
* Inquiry e-mail template included. English Language ExamQualifying English exam overview and 12 preparation tips and resolution techniques.
* Past Monbukagakusho qualifying English exams included. Final Interview PreparationOverview of the final interview, 10 preparation recommendations, 4 common mistakes, the 7 most frequent questions, and 44 real past questions to practise from. Hundreds of ScholarsReports from 210 sucessfull applicants, from 60 different countries, were analysed. It breaks down the profiles of ideal applicants for research, Master's, and Ph.D. positions. Maximize Your ChancesMore than 50 tips, techniques and recommendations throughout the eBook, drawn from reports of 210 sucessfull applicants and interviews with Monbukagakusho coordinators. InterviewsMonbukagakusho coordinators detail their expectations for future Monbukagakusho scholars, the profiles of ideal applicants, and ultimate recommendations
* This chapter is NOT available yet.
Take a look at a few sample pages. Great content with amazing-looking charts!
A lot of hard work was put into creating this preparation material and into assuring its quality.
100% Money-Back Guarantee: If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, there is an eight-week 100% money-back guarantee.**
Free Access to Future Updates: Should the eBook or the member's area get updated, you are guaranteed to get immediate notification and access to it, absolutely FREE.
* Instant eBook download and access to the members' area!
|101 pages' eBook (registered on your name)|
|Access to members' area|
|List of suitable schools and universities|
Marcus Lucas obtained the Monbukagakusho Research Scholarship in October 2006, through which he was able to contribute to academia with several scientific publications and, ultimately, receive his Master's degree in Information Technology and Telecommunications from Waseda University in Japan.
The author spent years researching, surveying, and interviewing to create the Monbukagakusho Research Scholarship Prep. Guide in hopes of better preparing future Monbukagakusho candidates and strengthening the relationship between Japan and other countries. Currently, he is a member of the Monbukagakusho Scholars Organization Homepage.
Got any questions about the Monbukagakusho Research Scholarship Prep. Guide? Or have you purchased it already, and would like to give comments and suggestions for improvements, or express your love with a testimonial?
You can also have a read the Frequently Asked Questions page to see if you can find the answers to your questions. Looking forward to hearing from you.